A wedding registry is a wonderful opportunity to call on friends and family to help celebrate the life you’ve begun building together by giving you wedding registry gifts that compliment who you are and all the things you love. Whether you’re moving in together for the very first time or simply adding to the abode you already share, building that newlywed home together is a total must. And I’m getting the shopping started with my favorite items for every space in your home!
9 Wedding registry Ideas for a newlywed is a total must
1.This is especially true for a couple just starting out together. China is one of the top registered items, and will be needed for everyday use or for special occasions.
Photography : Jen Wojcik Photography
2. All couples will typically need small appliances to use in their home. This can include things like coffee pots, toaster ovens, blenders, mixers, etc. Before adding a certain brand or item to your registry, it’s best to research performance and reviews.
Photography : Ruth Eileen
3. Bakeware is also important for couples, and one of the most registered items. Consider what type of bakeware you’d like to have, and consider registering for separate pieces which will allow guests with a lower budget to purchase something from your registry.
Photography : Katie Parra Photography
4. Most couples are doing away with their separate items and coming together under one roof, so they will need items that define both of their personalities. Home décor is a popular registry item, and a great way to get in items of all price ranges.
Photography : emmaroseco.com
5. If you love to entertain, then you’ll probably want to add items for entertaining to your wedding registry. This might include things like serving platters, wine glasses, champagne glasses, etc.
Photography: Laura Metzler
6. Bathroom décor sets are very popular. Sets are themed, and typically include things like a shower curtain, rugs, towels, soap dispensers and more
Photography : Travis J Photography
7. Bedding is another very popular wedding registry item. Since many brides and grooms do not live together before marriage, this is an opportunity for them to start their lives together with bedding that suits both of them rather than their current individual bedding.
Photography : Taryn Kent
8. Flatware is a must, and although it can fall under items for entertaining, this can often be a big budget item. This is another thing you will want to research, because there are so many different brands and patterns available.
9. Some couples who haven’t previously lived on their own will need furniture, and may decide to put this on their list. This is a great larger item for family that wants to invest more into the marriage.
Photography : Lindsay Salazar